Home > About Sengkang Green > School Rules
All pupils are expected to:
- Be punctual in reporting to school and remain in the school until dismissal.Absence from school must be supported by a medical certificate or a letter from parents giving valid reasons.
- Be at their best behaviour at all times in and outside the school. Refrain from rough play and actions that may lead to injury to self or others.
- Be respectful to the teachers, non-teaching staff, visitors and fellow pupils.
- Be prepared for lessons by bringing necessary books and materials.
- Be attentive and actively engaged in class activities.
- Submit assignments promptly.
- Keep the school clean and take good care of school property.
- Wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Be neat in appearance.
- Boys must keep their hair short and neatly combed. Wearing a beard or moustache is not allowed.
- Girls must tie up hair that is shoulder length or longer. Only black hair accessories are allowed.
- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.